Thursday, November 3, 2011

North Conway, New Hamster

     North Conway, New Hampshire is a Great Vacation spot to keep in mind throughout the four seasons of New England's weather. I have experienced North Conway in every season and I can not decide if summer or winter is the better time to go. This is due to the fact that in both seasons I stay at the place called Eastern Slopes Resort and that in both seasons it is convenient to my pleasures. In the winter it is just minutes away from Cranmore mountain which I love to go Snowboarding there, while in the summer it is also just minutes away from the bridges and cliffs that I love to jump off of into the water below.

If you have not already noticed in my visits to North Conway I have made it into adventurous ones but North Conway is Mainly Family based. In the winter they have a outdoor Ice Rink that they open up to the public for free skating anytime. In the Summer they have natural made swimming holes that are children safe with smooth rocks that have formed to make a waterside and if you have little extremists as children they have some small cliffs that they can leap off of. I suggest to do all the above and also whether it be winter, summer, spring or fall you have to visit Zeb's General Store in the middle of town, you will know which one it is because they have a huge stuffed animal bear out front. This store is a great place to visit if you enjoy old fashioned comical signs, spices, homemade candles, and for the little ones they have counters filled with candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment