Monday, January 23, 2012

Disney World

In my florida post I breifly talked about Disney World. But Disney World is probably the most popular vacation spot for families everywhere. I have gone to Disney 3 times, my last time going was for the family reunion which was 4 years now. Every time you go to Disney it is like your first time there, they same things seem to amaze you each time. Even though most of the rides are child passed there are quite a few rides that adults and older kids can enjoy. Disney World is one of my favorite spots to visit and go to. Pretty much the whole world and myself would advise everyone to visit Disney atleast once. One thing that I would suggest is to try and stay in the Disney hotels. I have never done it but I have only heard good things about it.

(my computer will not allow me to upload pictures so I appologize)

No comments:

Post a Comment